Americaunas

I don't think you are. I asked some chicken friends of mine around here and they all agree so now it's time to find someone that will take him and not just have him for dinner.
hit.gif

I don't think you are. I asked some chicken friends of mine around here and they all agree so now it's time to find someone that will take him and not just have him for dinner.
hit.gif
I don't believe that your chicken is a Rooster
200x200px-ZC-15dad2c3_photo15.jpeg

Because my chicken, Tawny, has the same exact comb but lays beautiful sky blue eggs.
Here is my picture of Tawny.

I don't believe that your chicken is a Rooster
200x200px-ZC-15dad2c3_photo15.jpeg

Because my chicken, Tawny, has the same exact comb but lays beautiful sky blue eggs.
Here is my picture of Tawny.

I just found a home for him/her Friday. I'm sure they'll let me have her/him back though if it turns out to be a girl. Especially since I got all teary eyed when I left.
hit.gif
Of course, he/she had to be extra snuggly when I was saying goodbye.

I'm so sorry to hear that. What I would do is to ask for her back and go from there if it is a girl. If it is a rooster (which I honestly believe that it isn't) you can always give her back.

Hope this helps,
~alindm1

I'm so sorry to hear that. What I would do is to ask for her back and go from there if it is a girl. If it is a rooster (which I honestly believe that it isn't) you can always give her back.

Hope this helps,
~alindm1
Bernie is with a friend of mine so I still get to see him/her and they said they'll let me have him/her back if it's a girl

So I just got 2 18 mth olds and they're molting (almost done) but I have other chickens I have them seperated cause they're new but should I like expect any issues??

Back
Top Bottom