Ammo Display At the Bank!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
We're talking directly to her about it...not making fun of her behind her back....which is what she's doing. She has an issue about how she percieves her new town treating her....nothing is going to change posting about it here on the internet.....she needs to be talking to them.

OMG ...... where did I put that beating-a-dead-horse smiley ......

As you said...if you don't like it...don't read it!

Quote:
We're talking directly to her about it...not making fun of her behind her back....which is what she's doing. She has an issue about how she percieves her new town treating her....nothing is going to change posting about it here on the internet.....she needs to be talking to them.

Are you gonna use it on her "I'm an outcast" thread? Kinda how I feel about it.
wink.png

Quote:

How is noticing huge differences in how females in her new community are reacting to her considered making fun of them behind their backs? Its not. How is laughing about an unusual display in a bank considered making fun of them behind their backs? its not.

You are wrong when you say "nothing is going to change posting about it here on the internet", she gets to express herself and share her experiences. She will find others....and she has....that have gone through similar issues. Its called sharing and connecting. Thats what this site is for...right?

You guys should be a little bit more supportive. Try suggesting or helping...just judging and telling her she is talking behind their back is negative why should she listen to that?

My question would be to those that think she's making fun of the people of the town.

Is it ok that the people of the town are making fun of her behind her back and acussing her of things that are not true? These are people that she has to see everyday.
It seems to me that she tried and still is trying to be friendly to them, but they just don't seem to like outsiders.
Just like the nice gay couple that she has become friends with. They also are outcasts of the town.

And I would have thought the ammo display was hysterical also.
lau.gif

Quote:

Are you gonna use it on her "I'm an outcast" thread? Kinda how I feel about it.
wink.png

Nope, don't think so .. it appears it doesn't exsist anymore ..
caf.gif

Quote:

You guys should be a little bit more supportive. Try suggesting or helping...just judging and telling her she is talking behind their back is negative why should she listen to that?

You know, sometimes support is by letting that person know what they might be doing themselves to make their situation unbearable. Suggesting that she may be hindering herself by making fun of people is just as valid a support measure as saying 'poor you' ((hugs)). It just has to do with your prospective!

Quote:

You know, sometimes support is by letting that person know what they might be doing themselves to make their situation unbearable. Suggesting that she may be hindering herself by making fun of people is just as valid a support measure as saying 'poor you' ((hugs)). It just has to do with your prospective!

True, but there are also those that seem to love kicking someone when they are down.....hmmm to me, it looks like that is where you are at....but thats just my opinion....hope I am being supportive to you by letting you know what you are doing.

Quote:

True, but there are also those that seem to love kicking someone when they are down.....hmmm to me, it looks like that is where you are at....but thats just my opinion....hope I am being supportive to you by letting you know what you are doing.

Doesn't bother me a bit! But some people never pick themselves of the ground and are always down, sometimes a swift kick is what is need for them to pick themselves up and brush off the dirt and move on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom