AMMUNITION FOR THE PESTS!!!! Rant!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
barnie.gif
If I can't get ammo to stockpile and the government fails, how will I be able to sit on my roof and pick off looters??!! Sorry, just a thought.

Occam's razor....when trying to find an explanation for a phenomenon, the hypothesis which makes the fewest number of assumptions is the one with which to start.

We could make assumptions that supply is short and prices are spiking because of some big government or anti-gun organization conspiracy to keep bullets off the market, but let's look at what we know for sure..

- Ammunition is in short supply.
- Ammunition prices are going up.
- People are stockpiling ammunition.

Those three things together are, quite simply, an example of the law of supply and demand. Demand goes up as people stockpile...supply goes down as demand goes up...prices go up as supply goes down.

We needn't make a single assumption beyond what we know in order to explain the phenomenon; the things we know for sure are sufficient to explain it in and of themselves...

Edited cuz some folks are stupid and I dont feel like explianin EASY stuff to understand to folks who are to dumb to figure things out for themselves.

Last edited:
Quote:
So, it's the president's fault that someone got to the ammo before you did and the fact that Bass Pro is sold out of something is an infringement of your constitutional rights?

Help me understand that line of reasoning.....

If yall think about it, you'll understand, if yall aint supportin the whole "guns are evil" thing thats so popular nowadays. Them bein sold out aint the problem, what caused 'em to be sold out is. And it aint about just that, but I'm done explainin stuff to sheep.

Last edited:
One of the reasons for the shortage - Iraq, Afganistan - brass and powder are in short supply because of the increased usage by the military

the other reason - people are going crazy and buying up all they can. The ammo companies roll the stuff out by the millions of rounds - once everybody settles down there will be plenty on the shelves once again.

Steve in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom