an off topic, less moderated 18+ section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
or block their posts.

Now how do you block a post? Do you mean by staff where they block replies when post thread complete so move on or to let us know this is not a place for a post?

For the record I would not appreciate any profanity in Random Ramblings either just interesting topic discussion.

I did appreciate the forums comments on the management knowledge regarding forums and past experience.

Now how do you block a post? Do you mean by staff where they block replies when post thread complete so move on or to let us know this is not a place for a post?

For the record I would not appreciate any profanity in Random Ramblings either just interesting topic discussion.

I did appreciate the forums comments on the management knowledge regarding forums and past experience.
You can go to someone's profile page and choose to ignore them. If you run across someone who just gets under your skin...ignoring them will hide all of their posts so you aren't bothered by them.
It's a fabulous feature.

I am pretty sure all levels of members have this option.

This is curious. Why would you want to leave?
Like Texas Kiki said, it get very annoying to see constant thread battles, if people were given an outlet it would reduce them greatly.. also I cant even joke with people that i joke with daily and call them a funny name like turd box (yeah "turd box" got me a warning).

I'm not looking to join a site like reddit, its perverse at times, thats not at all the atmosphere i was advocating, I just want to be able to talk

Never you!:hugs
Well, I might deserve it sometimes. :oops:

If you were looking at someone’s profile, it would have “block member” listed. My blocked list is long. :D
5F01FE69-4AD0-48DB-B742-57785407B493.png

Drinking has no place on a chicken forum. Religion belongs in your church discussions. Politics has no place here be sensitive to others and not a safe topic. I am an adult and I would like the site to be on topic and family friendly. No offense.
There are AT LEAST two current active religious threads. Let's see them locked if religion has no place here.

You can go to someone's profile page and choose to ignore them. If you run across someone who just gets under your skin...ignoring them will hide all of their posts so you aren't bothered by them.
It's a fabulous feature.

I am pretty sure all levels of members have this option.

Thanks I never noticed this. I just use follow or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom