Ancona ducks hatching eggs?

AdrianD23

In the Brooder
Sep 26, 2021
Where can I get Ancona ducks hatching eggs?
I want to start a farm and preserve this beautiful breed ❤️🙏

What state are you in? There were 3 of us posting Ancona ducklings this year here on Spokane, WA Craigslist. I have 2 August ducklings but am only getting 1 egg a day now from 4 hens who laid daily since Feb so Anconas may be winding down for winter.

What state are you in? There were 3 of us posting Ancona ducklings this year here on Spokane, WA Craigslist. I have 2 August ducklings but am only getting 1 egg a day now from 4 hens who laid daily since Feb so Anconas may be winding down for winter.
Do you have Ancona ducks?

If you mean do I have adult ducks to sell , I've been debating thinning my flock as the late teenagers are very gossipy. However, I think the drake I'd sell might be sterile due to an earlier prolasped penis (its too short to reach) so that isn't much help to you if you want to breed. Either of the 2 August hatched ducklings could turn out to be a drake -- I'm not good at sexing until the tail curl appears.

I had a links to some breeders last year but deleted them when I found out there were Anconas locally. I only have a link about colors now.

The current lack of eggs -might- be due to molting. This is my first year as a duck keeper so I don't know if they'll start laying again.

Currently I have 12 Anconas (all but 1 recessive.) IIRC the breeder in Newport, WA has 30 Anconas.

Where can I get Ancona ducks hatching eggs?
I want to start a farm and preserve this beautiful breed ❤️🙏
I have fertile Ancona duck eggs available. Many different colors and blood lines in my flock, including my own line I am developing.
I ship hatching eggs to all 50 states.
Some of my customers have even had 100% hatch rates which is rare for shipped eggs. I have owned Ancona ducks since 2011 but I didn't start seriously breeding and showing them until 2015.
If you're interested please feel free to contact me any time this year. I typically have eggs until the really hot weather sets in, around mid July or August for my area.

I have fertile Ancona duck eggs available. Many different colors and blood lines in my flock, including my own line I am developing.
I ship hatching eggs to all 50 states.
Some of my customers have even had 100% hatch rates which is rare for shipped eggs. I have owned Ancona ducks since 2011 but I didn't start seriously breeding and showing them until 2015.
If you're interested please feel free to contact me any time this year. I typically have eggs until the really hot weather sets in, around mid July or August for my area.
HI Duck-A-Dee!

Any chance you are s3lling Ancona eggs this year? I'd love 3-4. I'm new here and not sure how to PM. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom