Ancona Ducks

I had heard there was another in Ohio, but wasn't sure of who or where. I had someone contact me a couple weeks ago needing a hen who had bought from a local breeder but couldn't find them again.

Yeah she is on Facebook but not much else right now I don't think. Once the Facebook group popped up I noticed a lot more farms.

Lots of smaller farms that breed them and just don't have a lot of advertising out yet. Mountain berry farm is awesome too. She's got some great colors, ships, and only charges like $20 a dozen hatching eggs or something?!

I was going to buy some from her but my friend got 3 dozen eggs and all are growing so I'm just going to wait for hers to hatch, lol.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1433093923571927?ref=bookmark

Here's the link again for anyone interested in joining. We are a really drama free group, lots of larger farms trying to get the breed APA recognized together, plus a bunch of smaller farms striving to be bigger farms. Great group for learning about the breed, and great place to go for advice on breeding to standard, etc. most people follow the Holderread standard but some deviate a bit playing with the genetics. :)

Back
Top Bottom