Ancona Ducks

Our Ancona ducklings went for a carefully supervised swim in the utility sink last night... They loved it!

Here is a picture of all 5 taken last Friday. They're a bit bigger now! :)

i just got 2 ancona ducklings approx5 days old so i will now start learning about then so any information will be greatly appriciated. i got 4 other unknown type of ducklings at the same time my aunt decided my eldest son needed them. they are all so cute.

CALLING ALL MAINE ANCONA OWNERS!!! I am making at trip to Augusta, ME on family related business this weekend, and was wondering if anyone had some spare hatching eggs they were looking to move. I am getting some goose eggs on Monday, but they need some ducklings to grow up with. I only need 2 or 3 because my bator is that small.
jumpy.gif
I just hatch six Anconas almost two weeks ago, but they will be almost two months old by the time the goslings hatch and that won't work. I would be super grateful and even travel a bit to pick them up if someone is willing to offer some. Thank you so much!
frow.gif

CALLING ALL MAINE ANCONA OWNERS!!!  I am making at trip to Augusta, ME on family related business this weekend, and was wondering if anyone had some spare hatching eggs they were looking to move.  I am getting some goose eggs on Monday, but they need some ducklings to grow up with. I only need 2 or 3 because my bator is that small. :jumpy  I just hatch six Anconas almost two weeks ago, but they will be almost two months old by the time the goslings hatch and that won't work.  I would be super grateful and even travel a bit to pick them up if someone is willing to offer some.  Thank you so much!:frow
Me!
Do you mean 2-3 dozen? Or 2-3 single eggs?
I have anconas and would be happy to set aside some eggs for you. I'm in arundel, about 5 mins off of exit 32

Back
Top Bottom