Ancona Ducks

6yzy8aga.jpg
blue left, silver right

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

im pretty sure the small ancona is the boy because thats the one that normally bobs its head and they all peck at each other necks. But the little one got on top of my pekin duck. The bigger ancona and the pekin are the ones that lay their head and neck flat but why do they all pull on each others necks? Because the little one is the only one that bobs its head and actually got on top of the pekin

im pretty sure the small ancona is the boy because thats the one that normally bobs its head and they all peck at each other necks. But the little one got on top of my pekin duck. The bigger ancona and the pekin are the ones that lay their head and neck flat but why do they all pull on each others necks? Because the little one is the only one that bobs its head and actually got on top of the pekin

Boy or girl they are all cute ducks! Who is loud and who has a raspy quack? Voice sexing is what they say is best if they weren't vent sexed. Otherwise you just have to wait for eggs. Never heard of bobbing heads meaning boy or girl, but I'm fairly new to ducks ;)

Last edited:

My son and Elsa, one of are anconas, hugging. She is laying her head on his shoulder. Kind of hard to tell in this picture.

Back
Top Bottom