Ancona Ducks

Pics
Does ANYONE have some ducklings they could sell me? I have tried evrywhere and having no luck here. My black swedish drake is getting very lonely without a duck. Anyone? I live in austin, tx. Yes I went to the for sale ads, but the people I have messaged have yet to respond, so thought i'd try here. Thank you! Please private message me!

Does ANYONE have some ducklings they could sell me? I have tried evrywhere and having no luck here. My black swedish drake is getting very lonely without a duck. Anyone? I live in austin, tx. Yes I went to the for sale ads, but the people I have messaged have yet to respond, so thought i'd try here. Thank you! Please private message me!
I have 2 that are about 3 weeks old if you are interested.

I adopted mine from a local breeder.

Here are my cute babies. :)

Daisy - 7 days old
Abigail - 8 days old

Skully is the duckling that was injured while hatching. H tore MOST of his skull off. I am happy to say: "Happy Two Weeks Old, Skully!!"
He is very strong, the wound is nearly healed, though he may or may not have a bald spot...

Here is Skully with his farm-mate Bear,my Silver Lab.......a duck-dog
hugs.gif

Skully is the duckling that was injured while hatching. H tore MOST of his skull off. I am happy to say: "Happy Two Weeks Old, Skully!!"
He is very strong, the wound is nearly healed, though he may or may not have a bald spot...

Here is Skully with his farm-mate Bear,my Silver Lab.......a duck-dog
hugs.gif

they are so cute glad he healed up and lived for ya!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom