Ancona Ducks

Idk if this is okay or if it will be a problem she still sleeping a lot but she detatched herself fromt the egg so what ubguys think

Just let her rest as much as she wants to. Keep her in a separate quiet and clean area for her belly won't get infected. She should be okay then. Add some sugar or honey or electrolytes to her water to help her out. That should hopefully do the trick. I know my baby Rouen turned out to be a nice one year old now!

Yep I agree with wildsam

Okay thank u so much first hatch and she had to scarebthe heck out her first time mommy. O boy not fun hoping the others dont do that . but seriously thank u for ur help guys:)

Here is a picture of Pepper, he is our only Ancona duck, he just hangs out with our 4 Muscovy ducks all day and swims around the pond. He is cool.
cool.png

I have two anconas and they have green specks on their beak. Is that natural because I saw something that it was normal but could also be a fungus or something. So is it normal for anconas? Because my pekin duck does not have the green specks

I have two anconas and they have green specks on their beak. Is that natural because I saw something that it was normal but could also be a fungus or something. So is it normal for anconas? Because my pekin duck does not have the green specks

A pic would tell us more, but it is probably normal. Sometimes the black spots on an orange bill will look green, especially on a young duck.

Back
Top Bottom