Angeline: the Bad Bun Chronicles

Pics
I'm sorry, Eve. :hugs
Thx.

Mom is fine and her two other babies are great. They have started coming when I call and they jump into my hands. I hate it when mom's don't do their jobs but at the same time I love it when I get to be their "mom". It's really the most amazing feeling in the world🥰

If you don’t mind, why did you have them 2 together?
She is one of two siamese sables. I was trying to get Pink bred but I accidentally confused her with Pepita who was pregnant. So while Pepita was with the buck she gave birth and I came outside to find her nest on the ground and she was being pursued by the buck. I pulled him out and put her nest into a proper nesting box but all of that messed her up and she abandoned them. I've been feeding the babies off of her, they also get goats milk and acidophilus.

A few days ago Pepita gave birth again😭😭
She was bred the day she gave birth and I didn't think about that at all😞
So this entire time that I've been catching her she's had babies, she also went on long car rides and her feed was very high protein.
I'm really kicking myself over this one. I should have been more prepared and I should've known that my buck would get the job done.

She is one of two siamese sables. I was trying to get Pink bred but I accidentally confused her with Pepita who was pregnant. So while Pepita was with the buck she gave birth and I came outside to find her nest on the ground and she was being pursued by the buck. I pulled him out and put her nest into a proper nesting box but all of that messed her up and she abandoned them. I've been feeding the babies off of her, they also get goats milk and acidophilus.

A few days ago Pepita gave birth again😭😭
She was bred the day she gave birth and I didn't think about that at all😞
So this entire time that I've been catching her she's had babies, she also went on long car rides and her feed was very high protein.
I'm really kicking myself over this one. I should have been more prepared and I should've known that my buck would get the job done.
Ah. I think that happened with mine too. She gave birth to some, 1 month later, she gave birth again. And it’s not your fault, everybody makes mistakes.

So sorry Eve. Try not to be too hard on yourself :hugs

On a lighter note, this made me giggle
9825DAD0-CA13-4723-9B0A-3F37DA45ADDE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom