Angeline: the Bad Bun Chronicles

20220519_083157.jpg

She doesn't seem to be up to anything particularly naughty at the time.
She did a humdinger of a naughty thing today! And night time my husband and I usually sit on one end of the couch and watch something. Often Angeline will jump on the unoccupied end of the couch, get some pets from me and see if we have any snacks for her. 🤭
This morning my husband and I were laying on the other end of the couch, cuddling together. Angeline suddenly leaped up onto the couch and proceeded to jump about on our faces! Rabbit nails are no joke. 10/10 would not recommend as an experience.

She did a humdinger of a naughty thing today! And night time my husband and I usually sit on one end of the couch and watch something. Often Angeline will jump on the unoccupied end of the couch, get some pets from me and see if we have any snacks for her. 🤭
This morning my husband and I were laying on the other end of the couch, cuddling together. Angeline suddenly leaped up onto the couch and proceeded to jump about on our faces! Rabbit nails are no joke. 10/10 would not recommend as an experience.
No, this is why if I ever meet the Easter Bunny I'll probably just shoot him in the face and take his candy. I hate being scratched by rabbits.

Back
Top Bottom