anger management

When I get angry, I'm very quiet..........sitting there and stewing and mulling over "Is it worth blowing up on hubby about this trivial matter?" I would go and drive, find me a park and just "reconnect" back with nature. Once that calmness ingulfes me, I would get a good laugh and say, well, what a day I had! Once I get home, all is good!

Once I blow up, I don't stay angry about it long. Life is too short!

When I become angry, I must exit the scene. It seems that my anger knows no limits so I must defuse early on. The outdoors is my therapy. I never interact when angry. Later when I cool down, I can and will discuss the situation rationally. I am a grudge bearer. With a name like Wallace would you expect anything less? The blood of William Wallace runs through all of us.

Last edited:
Pinkie Pie babysitting....happy? I'm sorry Ec, but all I can think of are those twins...those...terrible twins....and the nightmares (pun intended) they gave me.
Well, not babysitting Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake. Those twins were... we don't talk about those twins. :p

@Chickened: Very interesting quote.

When I become angry, I must exit the scene. It seems that my anger knows no limits so I must defuse early on. The outdoors is my therapy. I never interact when angry. Later when I cool down, I can and will discuss the situation rationally. I am a grudge bearer. With a name like Wallace would you expect anything less? The blood of William Wallace runs through all of us.
Hubby has 1/2 Scottish blood, Thompson...and he is a grudge bearer......you cross him wrong, he won't trust you again. Ever.

LOL Capvin, I am NOT married to Souland LOL! He's too old for me!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom