Animal Addiction!

griffin45

Songster
11 Years
Oct 15, 2008
South Central Virgina
I am on my way to pick up more goats and some rabbits. Can anyone tell me why when we started on BYC we had 8 chickens and two goats. Now look what has happened! Is there a 12 step program for people like me?
bun.gif
D.gif
th.gif

Tina

Last edited:
If you find one, please let me know...this is like an alcoholic trying to help another alcoholic!! lolololol
th.gif

Not only is it one alcoholic helping another alcoholic.... We're all alcoholics that own our own "STILLS" creating an even more enabling environment!!!
lau.gif

Every time I VOW, "No More!" someone posts a picture ofsomething i just HAVE to have!!!
gig.gif

What are you talking about 12 step program? What are you a quitter! I can't stand people like that! If you start something see it to the end...that means whoever has the most birds in the end wins!
ya.gif

I think it is kind of like the Borg...... You WILL be assimilated; how much it hurts depends on how hard you fight!
lau.gif

Give in! Give up! We all have, and we live in a blissful state of insanity!
hugs.gif
wee.gif
jumpy.gif

Hmmm... while I am out of town my wife gets more animals. When I get home all I get to buy is Fencing!

I'll show her! This time when I get home I am going to buy a couple of Donkeys! Ha, that'll teach her!

Huh? What? Yes Dear. I'm getting the fence...
lau.gif

Chris

Back
Top Bottom