Announcing A Brand New Buy Sell Auction System!

Quote:
I will keep that in mind! Thank you for taking care of us!

I totally agree with Houndit. Thank you all for being so helpful and resourceful. It's a great help and a great community.

Hope all are having a great and blessed weekend.

Great discussion everyone!

To reiterate: If this happens to you:

1) Leave negative feedback for the person
2) Hit the report button and let the staff know the details

We'll review it and will delete the listing if appropriate. We may also issue a private warning to the person and prohibit them from accessing BSA and may even remove their access from BYC.

We may also implement restrictions on who can bid on items (e.g., number of posts, how long they've been a member, etc.)

We need your help and feedback to find ways to help improve this great system, so keep the helpful feedback and ideas coming!

Hi,
I have been off for a while with back surgery and thought I'd look and see whats been going on here in the chicken world.
I am wondering a couple things, and figured might as well ask here.

what was the reasoning for changing the system to an auction system?
what was wrong with the post your price and have people p.m. you or post sold?

Any information on how the idea came about, reasoning, etc would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks all,
Happy Halloween!!!
Angela

The main factor in changing over was the work load on the mods. We ended up spending so much time dealing with BST sections our heads were going to explode. This is our efforts to curb such explosion.
wink.png

Also, it is important to know that this system is not only for "auctions" but for "Buy It Now" items too!

This new system will be better for buyers, sellers, and the BYC Staff in the long run. We've got a lot of great things in store for this new system, so please continue to be patient and keep the good ideas and suggestions coming!

hi all. thanks for the information. i will have to get back in the loop. also wondering if there is any talk of charging for putting up auctions or turning it into a apay site so to speak? thanks. angela

Has there been anything said about get more the 10 listing a month if there is going to me a Golden Golden member or we going to have a percent of sells go to BYC. Not selling alot now but will be in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom