Announcing A Brand New Buy Sell Auction System!

I know that we do not have an automated bidding so that the bid will not go to another higher offer, but I wondered if a person can bid against him/herself if they do not meet the reserve price.

Thanks so much for all your help.

Ive tried searching through the thread, but havent found anything on this yet. What if you set up an auction and then someone contacts you to buy it out right for what your asking. Is there anyway to end it early?

Havi, if it's a posting for just buying the item (not an auction), when they want to just buy it, they can just hit buy and then that closes the BSA listing, but if it's an auction then yes, if there's a bid you cannot close it...

There's not an option to either Auction or buy it now price.

I'm hoping there would be that kind of option as a consideration for down the road.... Please Please Please.....
Have a blessed day...

Ok I have a question for everyone. I know that there are some of you who don't hatch in the winter or maybe not at all. And there are some who are trying to build their flocks but can't afford different eggs. Would anyone be interested in an egg swap area for those who want to swap. I personally would love to share my eggs rather then pitch them. But I am all about preservation.
Please give some feedback on this ideal.

Back
Top Bottom