Announcing BYC Golden Feather Memberships

Quote:
Quote:
Terrilacy isn't online 24/7
wink.png

Last edited:
As a Newbie I find this forum awesome. The administrators& moderators are helpeful and so are most members. I researched extensively before I even decided to buy chickens. It replaces the need for magazines and reference books that would be extremely expensive. In addition I save the gas to go buy/borrow them and enjoy timely answers. All this and new friends too. As soon as we sell our condo( we have 2 mortgages right now on a fixed income) I will be buying at least a GFM. The way things are going I may qualify for a PFM.LOL.And yes , I did read all 30 pages of this post. Thanks for a wonderful site!
love.gif
clap.gif
love.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I read that the GFM membership includes access to the "GFM Section," but that's not really tantalizing since i don't know what happens in the GFM section. Care to enlighten me?

I fyou purchased a GFM and have not had your account upgraded, please check your email that you used to make your purchase.

If the email used to purchase and your email used to register for the forum don't match, I have no way of knowing your username.

Please respond to the email I sent you to verify your username and I will get you upgraded.

Back
Top Bottom