Announcing BYC Golden Feather Memberships

i just loaded it into my cart, but need to transfer the coinage into my paypal. be looking for my order in a few days!

woo hooooo!
yippiechickie.gif

here is a question..

Say I am a Golden Feather member for a year, and use storage that is OVER the regular member's allotted amount. Then the next year I decided too cut corners in my budget and do not renew my membership.. what happens to all of my pictures? Will what I upload stay online, or will some be deleted?

Access to a private forum

sigh.

Thoughts:
1. Nifty owns this forum and is entitled to do whatever he wants with it, as in "he who pays the bills makes the decisions."

2. What makes this such an incredible source of good information about chickens is the generosity of many people who willingly (and for gratis) share their expertise and experiences. They never asked to be paid for it. They do it out of the goodness of their hearts and for the love of the hobby.

3. "Private forums" inevitably lead to the main (free) forums' decline as everyone moves to the private ones to make sure they aren't missing anything. When that happens, they are then paying the website to share their free information with others.

4. I will never pay to join a chicken forum no matter how fine a forum it is.

5. Gee, it sure was nice while it lasted.

Rusty​

Back
Top Bottom