Announcing the Relaunch of the “Other Poultry” Breeds Database!

I'm not sure if this the appropriate place for a link to FREE online books on pheasants and poultry but some of the greatest references from 19th and 20th centuries are to be found here- books that are very difficult to find and equally expensive.

Just fish around- use the search engine- unbelievable resource!

Quote:
Any one?

Quote:

ok thanks
smile.png

hi i got my page aprroved a while back and received a pm asking did i want the GFM to be given to someone else or was it to be awarded to my account, i asked for it to be awarded to my account but have still not received anything? any idea how long it takes? i received the message on october 15th.......................

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi i just looked,

i do not see any pages from you in the other poultry database

Ridley Trukeys and Bessemer and Swedish Landrace Ducks.

Hello,
Ducks and Banny Hens,

I will go look for those and see if I can find them. It may take me a while to get back to though is on in school and also the holiday season is here. But once I review them. I'll send you a personal message with feedback or approval.

Cheers,
Call Ducks

Quote:
Ridley Trukeys and Bessemer and Swedish Landrace Ducks.

Hello,
Ducks and Banny Hens,

I will go look for those and see if I can find them. It may take me a while to get back to though is on in school and also the holiday season is here. But once I review them. I'll send you a personal message with feedback or approval.

Cheers,
Call Ducks

Thanks
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom