Anonymous visitors & highlighted links, mailbox?

Wow, this post has taken an ugly turn & that wasn't the intent. My only intent was finding out why what was offered earlier doesn't hold true now. At one time these things with the exception of anonymous user (never came up to my knowledge) was agreed to be implimented on this board. Chat & PM's both from what I gather during this chat before this board was officially re-opened to the public. Chat has already been installed & tried out then taken away. I generally don't chat but it was agreed to be placed here. Never got the PM's. For those who doesn't know. Reviewum is Nifty-Chicken aka Rob here.

Here's the chat log posted before this board was redone by Rob for those who haven't been privvy to it yet.
wink.png

http://p072.ezboard.com/fbackyardchickensfrm15.showMessage?topicID=131.topic

Last edited:
Quote:
Funniest thing I've read all week!!!! I can think of one coon I'd like prosecuted first, the one that took away our favorite hen: http://www.nifty-stuff.com/img/files/gray_chicken_alana.jpg

I
appreciate every one's comments and believe we all want the same thing, a great place for us all to enjoy each other's friendship and learn and grow together. Sometimes this is tricky to do with thousands of very different people where many have their own ideas of how to accomplish that goal.

As a team we'll work through this, make mistakes, but overall we'll have a great time and so will our chickens.

<footnote> RE: the "personal pages" project: This is something that I'm actually working on for implementation into a few sites, but after BYC primarily for my wife's family reunion site (where each family member can have their own space to post pictures, family info, etc.) I'm all about frugality and killing lots of birds with one stone (oh wait can I say that here?). The resources I'm putting into the "Personal Pages" project (my time and money) will be spread out among many sites / projects. I'm all about optimizing existing resources to do as much as possible. <end footnote>

Personally, I think this forum is great and so are the people. We don't seem to have any "trolls" or people out there just to cause trouble. Everyone has something good to contribute and I think that's awesome.
Notice how eager everyone is to help new people? I love that about this group.
I, too, had a particular person "jump" all over me on EZ Board, on my first post, even. The only reason why I came back was because about five people left messages in my inbox saying they were sorry I was treated that way. I lurked for almost a year before posting again. Maybe that is why I never really felt "at home" over there. I do like that board but this one seems to suit me better.
Nifty- You did a great job and I'm sure that more appreciate what you've done rather than not. Besides, we don't need 500 smilies or an inbox to talk chickens!
D.gif

ya.gif
...thank you for clarifying that Rob...that answers my question I posted perfectly (which was mistakenly interpreted as a complaint / whining
duc.gif
)

Last edited:
I'm sorry that I misunderstood what you meant, Diana. I always appreciate your input on this forum.

smile.png

...aww...thanks you for claryfing that too Lysse
love.gif
I really do try to help at both boards and only want the best for all of us...
yippiechickie.gif

I am so very sorry that happened. No rudeness was intended and I apologize if I was misunderstood. I only meant to defend the work being done here and remind people of patience and to be nice. I feel very badly to have instigated a problem and want everyone to know I really didn't mean for that to be the case. Please believe I am not the type of person to do that....
My comments were not directed at you at all dlhunicorn .
Again, my most humblest apologies.
EMBARR111.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Nope, just an ogre and two banshees.
lau.gif

Rooster...loose comments like that are not appreciated and can/are hurtful to those who really are making an effort here in this difficult situation.

Back
Top Bottom