Another one going down any other suggestions

whitewolf1871341

Songster
Sep 27, 2020
So I posted a thread last night about losing one of the babies silkies and they were fine everybody was eating drinking doing well and then two hours later one day last night I checked all my out make sure everything was okay everything was good they're running around eating the rest of them this morning another one started going floppy any suggestions please I'm giving oregano nutri drenchs and electrolytes

So I posted a thread last night about losing one of the babies silkies and they were fine everybody was eating drinking doing well and then two hours later one day last night I checked all my out make sure everything was okay everything was good they're running around eating the rest of them this morning another one started going floppy any suggestions please I'm giving oregano nutri drenchs and electrolytes
hey I had a chick that was the healthiest in the group and she died the very next day and I had no idea why. When was the last time u cleaned out the brooder? How big is the brooder? Pics? Maybe it's just a random happening and it'll be better soon. I hope so good luck with raising your silkies!:)

hey I had a chick that was the healthiest in the group and she died the very next day and I had no idea why. When was the last time u cleaned out the brooder? How big is the brooder? Pics? Maybe it's just a random happening and it'll be better soon. I hope so good luck with raising your silkies!:)
I keep the brooder really clean but when the first one died last night I cleaned it out again I cleaned out their bowls really good I cleaned out their everything made sure their heat was okay their brooders in my room so I can watch them but they were they were just really healthy and now all the sudden they're dying and the size of the brooder is a human baby playpen

I keep the brooder really clean but when the first one died last night I cleaned it out again I cleaned out their bowls really good I cleaned out their everything made sure their heat was okay their brooders in my room so I can watch them but they were they were just really healthy and now all the sudden they're dying and the size of the brooder is a human baby playpen
Thank you for all the advice. Yes, I think it's just a random happening that will clear up soon. I don't think there's any need to worry, but if it dies, I am sorry I couldn't give you any more help. 😥

Back
Top Bottom