Any artists out there?

Path of Pain HK ReflectionShadowThingy.png
More Hollow Knight stuff 'cause why not

Designs for a large solid black opal. I will also be doing a ring, then I'll be doing a suite of bicolor tourmalines

View attachment 3421379

Recent setting work....... the kind that makes you want to throw up.

12 ct tourmaline flanked by 1ct cadillac diamonds pre-polish
View attachment 3421382
post polish

View attachment 3421384

Local lapidary repolished this stone for my client from the girdle up only, not down the pavillion, so it's kind of noticeable that the facet junctions on the pavillion side are a little chippy. Either way, breaking this species is incredibly easy to do and I'm always happy with a nice clean set without incident
completely random but I love your handwriting

Jail for lilmillefleur! Jail for 1,000 years!
*video of me sitting on the rug in front of my couch in my super fancy modern greige mansion. my eyes are wet and bloodshot*
uhm, *sniff* hey guys. this is gonna be a more personal video...so, as many of you have heard, there have been some....allegations thrown against me. Specifically, that I didn't censor a picture of a dead watermelon. Unfortunately, those allegations are true and I'm sorry you losers were so triggered by it. Me being cancelled has really taken a toll on my mental health *sniff*, so I regret to inform you that I will no longer be active on BYC. Also I'm going to jail so yeah *blows tissue* I love you guys :hit:hit:hit

Back
Top Bottom