Any artists out there?

Niche: A Genetics Survival Game. It's a small swiss indie game, costs 20 bucks
here's their website too
https://strayfawnstudio.com/
Wow, that looks like so much fun!
Sorry, I'm a bit late. paleoartist here!
View attachment 2391623
View attachment 2391624
View attachment 2391625
View attachment 2391628
(bonus points if you can guess which chicken inspired the colors of this Cedarosaurus!)
Colored pencil, nice!
Buff Orpington?
Hey I've got an idea, what if I did a 'draw this in your style' challenge?? Where everyone submits a piece of art we've done and we all draw each of them for fun!
Yes please! I love doing that sort of thing. I never know what to draw without a prompt.

A little animation test I did today...not finished as you can see lol
8FnTqudqDykVbeoW.gif

Okay, I'll post a new thread shortly!

New project starting. This is the base layer. it will darken quite a bit as it dries and will flow for a couple of hours before it sets so tomorrow morning will look totally different. Yay Chaos!View attachment 2392389
The bright purple and green go together so much better than I would have expected.

The bright purple and green go together so much better than I would have expected.
Purple and green work incredibly well together. Caveat, they're my 2 favorite colors, so I'm probably biased. :)

A lot of this will get covered up. This layer will end up being 2 planets in a space scene. Right now it's still too wet to mess with so I can't start figuring out positions until probably tomorrow, but right now I'm thinking top left and upper to central right sides. We'll see, might get 3 out of this.

Back
Top Bottom