Any artists out there?

View attachment 2492318
I tried drawing an icewing!
Spectacular! Anatomy, details, shading, I love it!
Not sure if this counts as an artist...but I tried carving for the first time! I tried with a leftover piece of soap so I didn't waste any wood. I started out making a duck, but it sorta turned into an adorable (to me) birdie. I am very happy since it's my first try! What should I call it?View attachment 2492352View attachment 2492354View attachment 2492355
So cute! Lapiz is a cute name, too, so good job on that Saph. Am I correct in assuming that carving soap is very satisfying?
Here is the finished piece of my dear Mizuki!View attachment 2492461
Wow, she is very beautiful! Good job!
Here is Thunder, and his Kestrel brother Streak.
I don't have another picture of him, so I drew one.
View attachment 2492526
Thunder is a little bigger than the average peregrine, as a kestrel, Streak is much smaller!
Wow! I love the posing and the mood of this drawing. Even more, I LOVE your style! The neat little angles... and the gorgeous, huge feet! Noses are probably my favorite feature, I love a goodly nose, but bare feet are super satisfying for some reason.
I sketched Wanda this evening!

View attachment 2492541
Is she a ghost or something? She’s very perfectly executed in your style...
This picture just EXUDES a dark mood.
I have gotten into the anime fling due to seeing images of The irregular at magic high school!
Thanks for the tip!
Come up with a little “spinach” to go with that “candy,” as they say. Candy is what makes characters cool and interesting and spinach is the flaws that make them lest than stellar.
Hey dear Amer! How are you?
I know you're lurking....
Good. Just catching up...
Oh, by the way, Amer, I love the kitty on your profile!
Thanks! His name is Shiloh.

So cute! Lapiz is a cute name, too, so good job on that Saph. Am I correct in assuming that carving soap is very satisfying?
It was satisfying to an extent, but because I have such sweaty hands it got really sticky, caked up on all my tools, and was so soft it was hard to control the knife cuts w/out going too deep.🤪 So in a way it's easier, than wood, but in a way not. Think of trying to carve soft, sticky clay. I was using homemade soap so that could've made a difference.🤷‍♀️

It was satisfying to an extent, but because I have such sweaty hands it got really sticky, caked up on all my tools, and was so soft it was hard to control the knife cuts w/out going too deep.🤪 So in a way it's easier, than wood, but in a way not. Think of trying to carve soft, sticky clay. I was using homemade soap so that could've made a difference.🤷‍♀️
Sorry my emoji changed...it was supposed to be the one with rolling eyes n gritted teeth

Wow! I love the posing and the mood of this drawing. Even more, I LOVE your style! The neat little angles... and the gorgeous, huge feet! Noses are probably my favorite feature, I love a goodly nose, but bare feet are super satisfying for some reason.
Thank you so much, that means a lot! 🤗
I just love drawing falcons, I can turn to them when there's nothing else to draw.

Back
Top Bottom