Any artists out there?

I love garters, I love to hold them during the summer!
Those can be on a diet of mostly fish. But it's best if they get some mice too for a balanced diet.

There's also African egg eating snakes. They are difficult to find captive bred though, and babies need finch eggs. Adult females can eat Coturnix eggs, and large ones may be able to eat small bantam eggs though.

Oh my gosh, you got to meet Emily and Ed?!? That's awesome!
What species did you give to them?
Yes, they were impressed that i had a canada goose lol. I gave them some water snake babies that my one pet water snake gave birth to. They seemed pretty excited to get them, Idk if they ever made it into any videos. This was a couple years ago now. She only had around 700k subscribers but I was shocked she answered my email ngl 😆

Those can be on a diet of mostly fish. But it's best if they get some mice too for a balanced diet.

There's also African egg eating snakes. Thide are difficult to find captive bred though, and babies need finch eggs. Adult females can eat Coturnix eggs, and large ones may be able to eat small bantam eggs though.
Wow, such good info! :wee Absorbing it all!

Who and who??
They have a channel called Snake Discovery on YouTube, and just finished setting up a shoo and reptile zoo. They breed reptiles and educate people on them.
Snake Discovery has got to be my favorite reptile channel, Emily is great and explaining things and sharing information on reptile keeping.

There's also African egg eating snakes. Thide are difficult to find captive bred though, and babies need finch eggs. Adult females can eat Coturnix eggs, and large ones may be able to eat small bantam eggs though.
Garter snakes make great pets too, very similar to water snakes. Though in the wild they don't eat rodents at all. Just amphibians, worms, and fish.

They have a channel called Snake Discovery on YouTube, and just finished setting up a shoo and reptile zoo. They breed reptiles and educate people on them.
Snake Discovery has got to be my favorite reptile channel, Emily is great and explaining things and sharing information on reptile keeping.
So cool! My favorite channel is a raptor center in utah! :D

Back
Top Bottom