Any dog lovers that can help me with this one?

Quote:
They look like pit mixes to me. I bet they were dumped. They will need to be fleaed and wormed. I would give them some goats milk mixed with dog food.
Good luck finding them homes.

Here are some of the pictures...

The Dawn worked really good for killing the fleas... I would like to try the skin so soft to keep them away I have heard that it works well for people why not pups...
pups008.jpg
pups005.jpg
pups016.jpg

After the baths and a night of rest
pups034-1.jpg
pups033-1.jpg
pups049.jpg
pups066.jpg
pups022.jpg

After a visit to the vet... I love this next one she is smiling!
pups068.jpg
pups079.jpg
pups097.jpg

Thank you all for being SO encouraging!!! The vet didnt know what kind of breeds they could be he did say possibly some kind of bull dog or he said boxer??? I cant remember which. But I would sure like to know what they might be so I can get a picture in my head of how big they might get and what they might look like. I have someone who wants one but her hubby doesnt want a big dog... but then that is if I decide I can part with one...
love.gif
If anyone wants to guess breeds??? I sure would be up for a game of Name that puppy!!!
woot.gif
wink.png

I am still a bit concerned about the little girl. The vet said their round belly's were due to worms and after worming them yesterday they would look a whole lot better. His belly looks like it is getting smaller and he is becoming VERY active. Her belly is still really big and hard and she is a lot less active then he is. Im hoping after today some of that will get better but Im not sure if I need to call the vet back or just give it time. They still eat like they have never seen food before... at least they are not picky eaters. She always eats SOOO fast then goes for his food. lol Time to share!!!

I would DEFINITELY get them goats milk. It will do a wonder of good for them, all of our dogs were raised on goats milk, and our cat was an abadonned baby who was still nursing that we nursed on goats milk and he's healthy as heck.

Be sure to worm for tapeworm.

Last edited:
If they are eating it is a good sign. I know how you feel. We just adopted a kitten that ended of having a small respiratory infection. She sounds so bad, but eats and drinks hardily. I sometimes wonder when she will get better.

I am sure your puppy will be fine. It just takes some time. She may need an additional treatment to expell all the worms.

DB

Back
Top Bottom