Any fellow birdwatchers out there?

Pics
Wood Duck Female.jpg Wood Duck Male.jpg Yellow Warbler.jpg

And that is it! My entire collection I took with my new camera!

Jared

@SharW75 , I had the most fun going through your album. :love Stunning pictures. Was just about to suggest we share a similar selection of avian life, when I saw your location! :lol: What is your favorite spot to go birding? :)

I envy your Brown Creeper...my pictures of these guys stink. :lol:

@jnicholes , I'm simply drooling! :clap Fantastic work. :D Northern Flickers are my favorite woodpecker, and it appears you have the Red-shafted! :love How I'd love to see one. It would be a nice change of pace after nothing but Yellow-shafted. ;)

Wonderful close-ups of the raptors.....truly makes one feel like they're right there. :)

~Alex

@Alexandra33 , THANK YOU! :) Many of the pictures I've taken were just around my farm, but there are two places I love to go. One is the docks in Conneaut Harbor on Lake Erie. There is a huge population of eagles there, and I can't believe how many amazing pictures I've taken there. The other place is Pymatuning State Park, which is about 15 miles south of us. There are some great trails and I always see a bunch of interesting birds. :)

So, me and my dad are on our way to Kemmerer Wyoming, when we found this on the side of the road.

20190811_175914_HDR.jpg

Poor little guy was hit by a car and was dying. All we could do was give him a little bit of love before he passed on.

Rest in peace, mr hawk.

Jared

We have a bald eagle family consisting of a parent and two juveniles that lives near us. I've been watching them for the past several years. This morning, they were in the field next to ours, probably feeding on a dead deer that got hit the other day. Even though eagles are fairly common around here now, I never get tired of seeing and watching them! :)

IMG_1715 (2).JPG

IMG_1710.JPG

IMG_1704.JPG

Nice bald eagle family!

A couple days ago, I went to the Peregrine fund bird exhibit. I got to see a turkey vulture up close as well as a bald eagle, and a lot of other birds. It was a great place to go!

Back
Top Bottom