Any Fishing Enthusiasts here ?

Pics
C09D99A7-F1E3-4EED-A053-B4D10C7D2BF9.jpeg

Hi WV.....
20180906_213216.jpg

Caught 4 last night... Just kept one walleye for dinner.
In Little lake...... Hey WV we should fish sometime....... If we ever end up in the same state at the same time

Hi WV.....View attachment 1527967
Caught 4 last night... Just kept one walleye for dinner.
In Little lake...... Hey WV we should fish sometime....... If we ever end up in the same state at the same time

:drool

I left work early today with plans of hitting the lake before the rain comes this weekend. Got home and Hubby was painting something on the boat! :barnie Then the forecast changed to rain sooner, so we didn’t get to go. :hit

One of these days I want to head up around Lake Erie. Maybe we can find a nice lake between us to meet.

My favorite species has to be the tuna family. Mostly Albacore and Giant Yellowfin. Marlin, tarpon, wahoo yellowtail sailfish and other offshore species have been on the end of my string. Bass trout salmon halibut steelhead are also on my menu. Many many others. Big tuna 238 Marlin 400.

My favorite species has to be the tuna family. Mostly Albacore and Giant Yellowfin. Marlin, tarpon, wahoo yellowtail sailfish and other offshore species have been on the end of my string. Bass trout salmon halibut steelhead are also on my menu. Many many others. Big tuna 238 Marlin 400.
Pretty much my favorite would be walleye.

Although steelhead would run a second... But I don't eat steelhead..... Once in a while I will smoke one though....
20180706_214659.jpg

Back
Top Bottom