Any Gamers Here?

Pics
And thirdly the fact you can't actually finish the game. You kill Ganon and he just says 'Nope!' and respawns in the castle. Go save Zelda again, Link.
True, that's how Zelda games have been before. But I don't like it.

Did you collect all the memories before killing Ganon, and then watch the ending scene you get from doing that?

Yeah, it loads your last save before you went in to face Ganon.

I really liked the game. I'm very much looking forward to the sequel.
I really wanted the castle to clear. I wanted to be able to explore it without all the guardians there. It was really disappointing. I think the developers should have made it so that once ganon is gone the castle is clear and the blood moon is gone. It would have been much funner exploring knowing that enemies Ive defeated dont just come back. I wasted so much time hunting and playing the snowball game just to get rupees so I could buy the armor I wanted. Made it quite annoying

Did all the memories before.

I really liked the game. I'm very much looking forward to the sequel
I'm interested how it'll turn out. It looks good, from what we can actually see.
I'm working on completing the current game in master Mode, so I've got plenty to occupy me while I wait. I accidentally glitched Eventide island last week. Still trying to fix it. Haha.
I'm at 92 shrines.

Lynels were the only mob that I kept well away from. Fought my first Lynel this week. Funny enough my first Lynel was a gold one. Typical. It was basically just about flurry rushing, so easy enough once you get the hang of it.

Btw, @Pyxis - love it. Obi Wan is my favourite SW character. Hello there.

Ohh and the other thing - so now I keep getting Blood Moons during the day.
And almost every day. I'm assuming it's another glitch. I swear I'm the glitchiest person around. Suits me because I don't run out of mobs to fight.

I talk too much.

It would have been much funner exploring knowing that enemies Ive defeated dont just come back. I wasted so much time hunting and playing the snowball game just to get rupees so I could buy the armor I wanted. Made it quite annoying
I like enemies respawning. Makes it more of a challenge.
And you should try Master Mode if you want rupees.
More gold & silver mobs mean free gems, which you can load off on poor Beedle.
Urbosa's Fury is broken if used correctly.

Not into FF. I played 7 and liked it until I had to fight Sephy. He killed me so many times with that stupid meteor I finally gave up and got the Golden Chokobo. Then I played FF4...and hated it. Gave it up rather quickly. I like some turn based RPGs like pokemon but I guess I'm a picky gamer. I like puzzles a lot. I loved the monkey island games. Never played kingdom hearts...too much Disney for me. I watched a friend play it and just thought "no thanks".

Kingdom hearts is a mess. The first game is good but then literally every game thereafter they retcon the entire premise behind all the other games. The gameplay is fun but the story is hilariously nonsensical.

FFXV is very different from previous iterations. It's got a real time combat system that functions extremely smoothly and a really wholesome/moving story. But the combat is really peak fun imo. The in-combat menus are limited to specific actions like using an item which can give you a moment to breathe in a tight situation without effecting flow of combat dramatically. Your main character teleports around the map by throwing a spear and then teleporting to it. You can throw it so it goes past your enemies and then bamf and then get back attacks, or you can throw it into a cliff side and teleport to hang on it to get out of the way of enemy attacks, or just use it to navigate the environment by teleporting to the top of a high ridge. As a result, you're constantly moving in combat, trying to get the safest angle on an enemy, and then wailing on them. It's very dynamic just through motion.

You also have 3 other party members you can order to use special abilities in combat. One does fast ranged, one hits hard with melee and one does tactical magic.

I will say CW for a lot of boneheaded boys will be boys (as in stubborn, prideful, taking unnecessary risks, childish, etc.) character moments, I know a lot of people get really frustrated with bone-headed main characters. (It's a major point of cringe for a lot of people who played FFX.) But also the characters do grow through the game and they're actually really great and power of friendship and being a bro IMO. Surprisingly for such a big game it doesn't pass the bechdel test. It's very young-adult (like 18-24ish)-male centric for the story but it's also really good and the characters are very much people rather than archtypes which is fun.

Kingdom hearts is a mess. The first game is good but then literally every game thereafter they retcon the entire premise behind all the other games. The gameplay is fun but the story is hilariously nonsensical.

FFXV is very different from previous iterations. It's got a real time combat system that functions extremely smoothly and a really wholesome/moving story. But the combat is really peak fun imo. The in-combat menus are limited to specific actions like using an item which can give you a moment to breathe in a tight situation without effecting flow of combat dramatically. Your main character teleports around the map by throwing a spear and then teleporting to it. You can throw it so it goes past your enemies and then bamf and then get back attacks, or you can throw it into a cliff side and teleport to hang on it to get out of the way of enemy attacks, or just use it to navigate the environment by teleporting to the top of a high ridge. As a result, you're constantly moving in combat, trying to get the safest angle on an enemy, and then wailing on them. It's very dynamic just through motion.

You also have 3 other party members you can order to use special abilities in combat. One does fast ranged, one hits hard with melee and one does tactical magic.

I will say CW for a lot of boneheaded boys will be boys (as in stubborn, prideful, taking unnecessary risks, childish, etc.) character moments, I know a lot of people get really frustrated with bone-headed main characters. (It's a major point of cringe for a lot of people who played FFX.) But also the characters do grow through the game and they're actually really great and power of friendship and being a bro IMO. Surprisingly for such a big game it doesn't pass the bechdel test. It's very young-adult (like 18-24ish)-male centric for the story but it's also really good and the characters are very much people rather than archtypes which is fun.
Yea. As I said, not really my thing.

I really want to play Untitled Goose Game but I dont want to hook my switch up to the internet. I dont like play store or online gaming

Ok. You just said you liked games where you feel like a BA and I think that FFXV does that well with the real time combat and dynamic movement. It's almost god of war-ish in the way to feels to play.

Untitled Goose Game was good. FWIW there's no online gaming compatibility if you hook up your switch to the play store. Which is why I burned out on AC so fast - nobody to play with. XD You have to actually pay money to do anything more than download a game you pay for or use their terrible browser.

FWIW there's no online gaming compatibility if you hook up your switch to the play store. Which is why I burned out on AC so fast - nobody to play with. XD You have to actually pay money to do anything more than download a game you pay for or use their terrible browser.

Yeah, I'm disappointed that Nintendo charges extra for you to be able to connect to the internet. They never used to do that with their DS games (I use that as an example because I play a lot of Pokemon). I mean, I pay for it, because I want to be able to do the online stuff with Pokemon and Animal Crossing, and I use it enough to justify spending the money, it's just a bummer that you have to pay more money to access certain features of the games.

Back
Top Bottom