Any Gamers Here?

Pics
I recently finished kings field 2, one of the games FROM made prior to dark souls, loved it and will be trying out the other kings fields and shadow tower at some point in the future... however, in the meantime, im playing Secret of Mana.

I love to play local co-op games with my brothers - it's usually the only time I play video games nowadays and when we all hang out together. We recently got PlateUp! and it's a lot of fun. We also enjoyed Overcooked, Rayman Legends, ADIOS Amigos, Human: Fall Flat, Wobbly Life, Heave Ho, Drink More Glurp, and most of the original Wii games. Who here has gotten multiple 300s on Wii Sports Resort Bowling? :D I have an original Xbox too, and my favorite game on there is 4x4 Evo 2.

But as October is almost here that means time to play spooky games lol. Going to play DUSK, blood: fresh supply, killing floor 2.

Plague Tale: Requiem will be out in October as well! I'm honestly not a fan of horror or spooky things in general, but I did love the first Plague Tale and am really looking forward to the new release.

@jnicholes - How are you enjoying the original NES Zelda? My husband just picked it up in a game deal at a yard sale but our NES is just in rough shape that we got from the same place. He can't make it far before the poor console conks out.

Any good suggestions for PS2 games to look for this weekend? We are going on a long yard sale trail and I am looking to add some more fun ones to the collection.

Have not played many games myself lately but managed to find a complete copy of PS2 "Cabela's Deer Hunt 2005 Season" at a thrift store yesterday. Played that so much as a kid it was pathetic. Felt odd to play that game for the first time in probably 10 years but wow!

Back
Top Bottom