Any Gamers Here?

Pics
20221005_003436.jpg

I used to have a lot of time to play. But now everything has changed, and I can't call myself a gamer. I used to play Dota 2 and have my own team. We often participated in different tournaments.

I'm not much of a gamer but I used to play some back when I was in school. @azurbanclucker helped me build a new desktop a few months ago and I'm not going to lie, I have got hooked on playing Halo again. I think it came out when I was in middle or high school and me and the neighbors played it a lot back then. I grew up playing sonic the hedgehog on a sega genesis I think, then i played super smash brothers on a N64 I think, then I played madden, tiger woods pga tour, and ghost recon on a PS1 or 2, and the last console I had was an xbox in high school when I played halo. Oh, and age of empires was one of my favorite computer games back in the day. I haven't played any video games in at least 15 years and I didn't even know you could play the same games on a computer, but I have been burning Halo up recently, lol....

I'm not much of a gamer but I used to play some back when I was in school. @azurbanclucker helped me build a new desktop a few months ago and I'm not going to lie, I have got hooked on playing Halo again. I think it came out when I was in middle or high school and me and the neighbors played it a lot back then. I grew up playing sonic the hedgehog on a sega genesis I think, then i played super smash brothers on a N64 I think, then I played madden, tiger woods pga tour, and ghost recon on a PS1 or 2, and the last console I had was an xbox in high school when I played halo. Oh, and age of empires was one of my favorite computer games back in the day. I haven't played any video games in at least 15 years and I didn't even know you could play the same games on a computer, but I have been burning Halo up recently, lol....
Hooked 'em! :)

well i just got back into minecraft, and wow it is not the same game lol i stopped playing many years ago, (started back in 2011)

so i just started a new world and its in beta 1.7.3 (think it released mid 2011 this version) with the Glacier seed, feels like good old days of minecraft.

Back
Top Bottom