Any Guess On Breed??

I have never heard of a chicken with pink toes @aswank22 is there any white patches on feet

I had them quarantined for two weeks and they were all thoroughly checked in that time. She doesn’t have any white spots on her feet. They’re just pink lol. She’s in otherwise healthy condition. In fact, the others I got her with are already settling in nicely and laying eggs.

I had them quarantined for two weeks and they were all thoroughly checked in that time. She doesn’t have any white spots on her feet. They’re just pink lol. She’s in otherwise healthy condition. In fact, the others I got her with are already settling in nicely and laying eggs.

what color eggs does this one lay? That is to say, brown obviously, but how dark?

I’m not totally sure if she has started laying yet. I found one that was a very nice brown color that was a chocolate brown but it looked no different than what my Rhode Island Red would give me so I’m assuming that my RIR is who laid the egg I found. She’s just now been with my other chickens for a few days so with the move and new chickens and new owner plus her being the most skiddish I don’t think I’m going to get an egg anytime soon lol.

Back
Top Bottom