Any guesses on breed?

Nako

In the Brooder
8 Years
Oct 2, 2011
ok so this is Eugene (the big one, fingers crossed that she is an olive egger 4 months old) and Biscuit (the small one no clue what she is 2 months old). we got Eugene from a breeder who told us she is an OE, but I have only seen barred OE on this site. Biscuit was in a grow out pen with several breeds, when she was a chick she looked like a sussex but not so much now. Any guesses on what breed they are?

108301_chickens_004.jpg

108301_chickens_003.jpg

108301_chickens_007.jpg

108301_chickens_005.jpg

oh well pooks! how can you tell? I was almost convinced Eugene was a pullet.... it has the same body build as my friend's EE hen... bummer.

with the first one im pretty sure its going to be a roo. has a good sized comb at 4 months and a lot of bearded chickens i have seen lack wattles...2nd on is i mixed and a pullet but i have no idea on what breed(s) they are though

The first one looks like an Ameraucana cross, so if it would be a girl would likely produce green/blue tinted eggs. I think I see saddle feathers, but it's tough to tell for sure in the picture. The second one kind of looks like a Sebright cross. Is it a bantam?

If the black bird is only 4 months, it's a cockerel. No doubt. Eugine is a male name as well..
lol.png

I've got no clue on #2.

first of all eugine is a male!! 4 sure!And HE is either an OE or an EE you will never know. Biscuit is a female... possibly GLW?

Back
Top Bottom