Any Guesses What My New Puppy Is Mixed With?*PICS* He needs a name To!

Rainstorm

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Lake Placid FLorida
Got him from someone who's Lab got out and got pregnant, she had 13 puppies! I picked this boy. Hes got medium/thick'ish coat, and brown tinged paws that dont show up well in pics. To me he reminds me of a black German shepherd

Help me name him to!

Dirty
32404_101_4476.jpg

Waiting for bath
32404_101_4521.jpg

Bath
32404_101_4528.jpg

All clean
32404_101_4530.jpg

Cutie
32404_101_4549.jpg

Photo time
32404_101_4553.jpg

32404_101_4556.jpg

he is super cute! There is no telling what he's mixed with - but he looks like he'll take after mama dog. When he hits about 5-6 months you can get a better idea what he's mixed with - right now he looks like millions of black rollie pollie puppies
wink.png

He looks so cute and sweet and laid back like my black cat I used to have Mandrake.

I agree with above poster - Cole is a good name.

Sam
Sampson
Cola
Pepsi
Midnight
Jack
Harley

^ ^ ^ all names i've given black critters from dogs to cats to chickens
big_smile.png

Hehe, that is too weird. Reminds me very much of the email about the Single Black Female... ad the SPCA put in that had tons of guys calling... I think the line about 'only wearing what nature gave me' got a lot of them.

Some shots look a bit curly... is there a poodle anywhere around there?

Whatever he is he's adorable... Curly could suit... or Moe for that matter... Larry... Shemp...

Ohhh or you could go for sarcasm and name him Casper.

He's a darling little guy--lucky you!
love.gif
It's hard to say what he's mixed with--to me he looks mostly lab, though. He could be from a long, distinguished line of mutts, you never know.
wink.png

I like the name Cole for him as well! Or Henry, Comet, Cosmo, Eclipse, Jet... Hmmm, I guess that's all I can think of right now. Good luck with him!

awww, he's adorable!
love.gif
sorry, not too sure on the breed at this age, in a few months you may be able to get a better idea, but in that first pic he almost kinda looks part terrier, especially the head and paws but that may be because hes dirty there but i agree he looks mostly lab and some pics he looks kinda fluffy/fuzzy so you're right, he could very well be part GSD especially with that tan on him, but like i said its hard to tell at this age and you should be able to get a better idea of what he is in a few months but whatever he is he's super cute!
love.gif
please keep us posted and let us know what he turns out to be, hes super cute!
love.gif
good luck and congrats on the adorable new puppy!
thumbsup.gif
big_smile.png

ETA: oh and i also think Fuzzy's a cute name (although he may grow out of Fuzzy when hes older though but maybe it could be a nickname, our pets have tons of nicknames... lol
lol.png
) and Cole's good too! he's cute though!
love.gif
congrats!
big_smile.png

also ETA: with that black and white and fluffyness, he may be part BC, who knows though, you should be able to tell in a few months though, maybe look at some of his siblings later on too and see what they look like? he's cute though!
love.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom