Any Guesses What My New Puppy Is Mixed With?*PICS* He needs a name To!

I just asked my dad and he said lab + cocker spaniel... He was a vet for 14 years so I just thought he might know
tongue.png

I agree with the others, sometimes there can be more than one father to a litter so if she was with more than one dog that day then thats probably what happened here and thats what we're seeing. So I agree that its definately Lab mix and probably some sort of herding type dog (probably BC), maybe heeler, rottie, possibly GSD, etc, i see a lot of different dogs here, (she certainly had a rainbow of puppies!
lol.png
) and from what i can see, with the brindling/tan on the feet and the looks of your dog, I agree you probably got the lab/rottie mixed end of the spectrum, he's cute though! and I also think, Cole and Jett are good names, Rocky's cute too. Congrats on your new furbaby, he's adorable!
thumbsup.gif
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I like Cole too or Coal.

Doesn't matter what he is as long as he is loved and well taken care of. Please Please Please remember to get him neutered when he is old enough. They live much longer, healthier lives when they are!!

Quote:
I like Cole too or Coal.

Doesn't matter what he is as long as he is loved and well taken care of. Please Please Please remember to get him neutered when he is old enough. They live much longer, healthier lives when they are!!

He'll be getting neutured in either 1-3 Months. Got a few bobtail kittens that need spaying and neuturing, and we have a preggy cat fixing to pop any day now, going to wait so she can get fixed along with any kittens we decide to keep. We get them done about 60-70 miles away pretty cheap so its a trip we only make once or twice a year

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom