Any heard of a chickendoodle?? fun!!

WIChookchick

Songster
9 Years
Aug 25, 2010
Rural Brooklyn, WI
I saw this on our local craigslist.. including pics so I had to share.

Looking for Chickendoodle (Anywhere!)
Date: 2011-02-26, 9:31AM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Ever since I was a child, I wanted a dog, but I'm allergic to dogs that shed. When I was about ten years old, my parents got me a chicken instead. but it was impossible to house train so we had to get rid of it. I was so sad:(

Now, as an adult, I'm determined to have the pet I always wanted. I'm looking for a Chickendoodle, preferably a female but will consider a male (the crarking in the morning might bother my neighbors, but I'm willing to give it a try). Love the curly-feathered ones, but a short-feathered one is fine, too. No cropped wings or anything like that. Please let me know if the Chickendoodle has already gotten its rabies/chickenflu combination vaccine.

Thanks!
3ka3pa3l55V35W25X5b2q9800889a4573174d.jpg

Then the reply!!

Thanks for all who offered Chickendoodles!
Date: 2011-02-26, 4:57PM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Thank you to all the nice people who offered up their Chickendoodles to me for adoption! I had no idea there were so many of these wonderful creatures available. I didn't realize they lay over twenty eggs a month, and if you let the female Chickendoodle sit on the eggs... well!

I ended up getting a pet that is slightly different than what I intended, but I think will satisfy my childhood desire. I got a Wiener Chicken! Did you know what they call the male Wiener Chickens in Germany? That's right: Cockshunds! Isn't that sweet?
3n53k53l05O15W65X0b2q193726d991e41e15.jpg

Edited to add smilies!!
lol.png
lol.png
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom