Any Home Bakers Here?

Just finished up baking a batch of peanut butter with chocolate chips cookies. Have dough for 2 strombolis rising (I'm going to make one pepperoni and the other pastrami). That should carry us through for lunches and/or dinner the next couple of days.

What do you put in with the pastrami? I'm stealing the idea hubs will love it!

What do you put in with the pastrami? I'm stealing the idea hubs will love it!

The filling is:
3/4 lb. thin sliced pastrami
12 slices of Swiss cheese (I just grated a bunch, didn't have sliced)
12 oz. well-drained sauerkraut
1/2 Tablespoon caraway seed (I used about another 1/2 Tab for sprinkling on the outer dough)

Do you want the Russian dressing too?

mine turned out okay with ham and eggs
024.jpg

Hello,

Haven’t been on for a while, how is everyone?

I have not posted in a while because I am now working as a garden associate at Lowes. I am very busy.

I wanted to share something I learned about cooking and chickens though. I always have trouble peeling boiled farm fresh eggs. Today, I was on the Internet and I found a way to peel them that actually works really well.

After boiling the eggs, I put them in an ice bath for five minutes, then they come apart very easily.

I have recipes I would like to share some time, I just have to find them.

Jared

Hello,

I have not posted in a while because I am now working as a garden associate at Lowes. I am very busy.

I wanted to share something I learned about cooking and chickens though. I always have trouble peeling boiled farm fresh eggs. Today, I was on the Internet and I found a way to peel them that actually works really well.

After boiling the eggs, I put them in an ice bath for five minutes, then they come apart very easily.

Jared

hey happy to see you back how is the job ?

Hello,

Jared
Please post away!

I hard boiled eggs in the instant pot yesterday. They turned out perfect!

Back
Top Bottom