Any Home Bakers Here?

29063702_1615646041805156_508733610581295104_n.jpg

I can't wait to make this! :drool:bow:drool

Yes, we both like Russian dressing, yes please!

Here you go:

RUSSIAN DRESSING
1 Cup mayo
1/4 Cup ketchup
2 Tab minced dill pickles
1 Tab minced onion
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Mix all together and chill.

Pretty easy! For just the 2 of us, I only make a half recipe and that's enough for one Reuben Stromboli. But if you make the full recipe, you could use it as a salad dressing.

Try the recipes and let me know what you think. I believe I forgot to mention, I use a pizza dough recipe (not a bread recipe) for the Stromboli.

Here you go:

RUSSIAN DRESSING
1 Cup mayo
1/4 Cup ketchup
1 Tab minced onion

Pretty easy! For just the 2 of us, I only make a half recipe and that's enough for one Reuben Stromboli. But if you make the full recipe, you could use it as a salad dressing.

Try the recipes and let me know what you think. I believe I forgot to mention, I use a pizza dough recipe (not a bread recipe) for the Stromboli.

Thank you! It's on the menu for Saturday.

Yes I do, but I grew up with my grandparent's traditional Christmas goose. Many of our taste preferences are set by what we are fed as children.
That is so true!

When I was a toddler, my Mom raised rabbits. It was one of my first foods but I did not have rabbit again until I was much older. It is so good!

But then I liked tree squirrel too...

Here you go:

RUSSIAN DRESSING
1 Cup mayo
1/4 Cup ketchup
1 Tab minced onion

I use pizza dough also my was not as pretty as yours

That is so true!

When I was a toddler, my Mom raised rabbits. It was one of my first foods but I did not have rabbit again until I was much older. It is so good!

But then I liked tree squirrel too...
When I lived in an area populated with gray and fox squirrels, I ate a lot of squirrel stew. Other than in town, the only squirrels I have found in Wyoming are the little red squirrels. They live in and dine on evergreens. I really don't care for a squirrel that tastes like turpentine.

Bunnies are delicious!:drool:drool:drool

Back
Top Bottom