Any Home Bakers Here?

I was going to post that. :lol:
View attachment 1297042 View attachment 1297043
I have a recipe for squirrel stew, but have never had a desire to try it.
True story!
A young bride wanted to impress her husband, so she made him a squirrel pie. My husband and his friend walked into the kitchen as she pulled it out of the oven.
There were four paws sticking up.
:lau

Eww, that jerky :sick

You guys won’t believe this, but I really did take a culinary arts course. I just have not used the knowledge in a long long time. :oops: So I won’t be posting awesome pics like so many of you.
But!!!! I’ve been inspired to get out my cast iron skillets. Apparently the really bad ones are in the garage. I didn’t have to scrub much before re-seasoning the big and little skillets. They are in the oven now.
Cast iron is great!

You guys won’t believe this, but I really did take a culinary arts course. I just have not used the knowledge in a long long time. :oops: So I won’t be posting awesome pics like so many of you.
But!!!! I’ve been inspired to get out my cast iron skillets. Apparently the really bad ones are in the garage. I didn’t have to scrub much before re-seasoning the big and little skillets. They are in the oven now.

I'd like to see what you end up cooking in your cast iron...share pictures of anything you want!

img_9657-jpg.1296709
chicken soup.jpg

I have Three cast iron skillets, 6", 10" and 12" and a two porcelain cast iron pans, one a skillet and one a dutch oven.

My favorite now is a seasoned carbon steel skillet. It works like cast iron but is lighter. It is easier to take care of because you do not have to heat and oil it. Just wash, dry and rub some oil on it

lodge skillet.jpg

I have Three cast iron skillets, 6", 10" and 12" and a two porcelain cast iron pans, one a skillet and one a dutch oven.

My favorite now is a seasoned carbon steel skillet. It works like cast iron but is lighter. It is easier to take care of because you do not have to heat and oil it. Just wash, dry and rub some oil on it

View attachment 1297154

Back
Top Bottom