Any Home Bakers Here?

I made carrot cake cupcakes to take camping with us this weekend. Not sure if I will frost them though as they are yummy plain. I love my new cupcake cake pans. My scoop works great too.
View attachment 1886404

Wish I had one of those to go with my morning coffee! Have fun camping this weekend DMC :)

:drool they look scrumpshish :drool
Wish I had one of those to go with my morning coffee! Have fun camping this weekend DMC :)
I would share too:DWe are hooking up with friends so it should be. I made a big bowl of potato salad and have ribs in the oven plus we got fresh sweet corn. It will be a lazy night around the campfire.:lol:

I added a 1/2 cup buttermilk and a scoop of yogurt mixed too 1 cup starter from the old
sourdough from Ron added back 1/2 the old with the buttermilk mix thought the sourdough was going to leap out of the jar
That is a Magic Starter.....I always have it "going to leap out of the jar"....and the Baked Goods taste fantastic. Thanks again Ron. Aria

I added a 1/2 cup buttermilk and a scoop of yogurt mixed too 1 cup starter from the old
sourdough from Ron added back 1/2 the old with the buttermilk mix thought the sourdough was going to leap out of the jar
Do you have some potato flour to add? If the starter needs a boost again, try that and also add either plain yogurt or replenish with milk every once in a while.

Good job on getting the starter back up to power!

That is a Magic Starter.....I always have it "going to leap out of the jar"....and the Baked Goods taste fantastic. Thanks again Ron. Aria
I love to share the joy of sourdough!

This weekend I am going to make sourdough English muffins

Back
Top Bottom