Any Home Bakers Here?

I made 60 blueberry muffins yesterday. School starts tomorrow so now we have muffins in the freezer for quick breakfasts in the morning if they don't want cereal. DD has requested that I make banana and chocolate ones next...Maybe. I do love my cast iron muffin pans though :)

DSCN2090.JPG
DSCN2092.JPG

I made 60 blueberry muffins yesterday. School starts tomorrow so now we have muffins in the freezer for quick breakfasts in the morning if they don't want cereal. DD has requested that I make banana and chocolate ones next...Maybe. I do love my cast iron muffin pans though :)

View attachment 1884690 View attachment 1884691
Auroradream, A Beautiful Batch of Blueberry Muffins. YES. Aria

View attachment 1884690 View attachment 1884691
Yum! I’ve never seen cast iron muffin pans.
photo bomb good morning made yeast bread and breakfast rolls for the Son. Tonight will be dinner at the tavern as Son and I will be shopping for his Dads B day present today
All looks good Penny!

Back
Top Bottom