Any Home Bakers Here?

My first brussle sprouts I did buy planted starts but darn had no idea how they grew
i prefer the tender young ones so did not want big ones anyways think the size is perfect
004.jpg
005.jpg

Thinking about buying some parchment paper liners. I have read mixed reviews. Some say the parchment paper liners will stick like regular cupcake liners???

I use parchment for a lot of things but haven't tried it as cupcake liners. Give it a try and let us know how it works!

Ok, I looked at a few recipes. Quite a few seem to depend on pudding. Here's one I would try, it's made from scratch and doesn't looking too artificially green.
pistachio-cake

I can't make it right now, my food processor broke. But I did print it to put in my "some day" file.

Hopefully @room onthebroom will make one to give us a review!

I LOVE the look of this recipe. :loveI dont do pudding mixes, so this one is perfect. She's also got a great website & that's probably the prettiest cake I ever saw! I don't know how you found it, but what a gem!!! :wee I don't have any pistachios, or almond extract, but they're on my grocery list. I cant wait to experiment with this one. :hugs

I LOVE the look of this recipe. :loveI dont do pudding mixes, so this one is perfect. She's also got a great website & that's probably the prettiest cake I ever saw! I don't know how you found it, but what a gem!!! :wee I don't have any pistachios, or almond extract, but they're on my grocery list. I cant wait to experiment with this one. :hugs

I've picked up recipes and ideas from her site in the past. That's one blog I like.

Don't forget to let us know how the cake turns out when you make it Roomy!

Back
Top Bottom