Any Home Bakers Here?

@ronott1 I have a similar 1-hour roll recipe that I use. Mine are a touch sweet, but my Dad likes them that way and likes them at thanksgiving.
Thanks for the new recipe to try. A hint I can add is instead of using your oven for the second rise, then having to wait for it to pre-heat for baking the rolls, Place the roll pan on a cooling rack over a cake pan, pour boiling water into the cake pan and then cover the whole thing with a clean towel.

@ronott1 I have a similar 1-hour roll recipe that I use. Mine are a touch sweet, but my Dad likes them that way and likes them at thanksgiving.
Thanks for the new recipe to try. A hint I can add is instead of using your oven for the second rise, then having to wait for it to pre-heat for baking the rolls, Place the roll pan on a cooling rack over a cake pan, pour boiling water into the cake pan and then cover the whole thing with a clean towel.

Back
Top Bottom