Any Home Bakers Here?

This was dinner tonight on the grill and in the oven seasoned potato wedges, brussle sprouts steak on the kabobs
010.jpg

Thank you, @N F C , for mentioning this thread in another post. I have a new forum to follow!!! I love new recipes!!!

It's nice to have you join us! Feel free to share your baking/cooking experiences, tips, recipes, etc. If you haven't seen it yet, there's an index on the first post of this thread that can be helpful locating something you might be interested in.

Always nice to have a new baker in the kitchen!

It's nice to have you join us! Feel free to share your baking/cooking experiences, tips, recipes, etc. If you haven't seen it yet, there's an index on the first post of this thread that can be helpful locating something you might be interested in.

Always nice to have a new baker in the kitchen!
I only bake at Christmas usually, then I make about 100 dozen cookies or more. But I use new dinner recipes at least once a week. Most recently, I have perfected my recipe for Pho. We discovered a good Pho restaurant a couple years ago and I have been experimenting with it ever since. Living out in the country means cooking a nice dinner at home is better than driving an hour to a fine restaurant. Mine is delish now. :cool:

I'm going to take the time to go through your bread making posts, that is something I was trying a few years ago and gave up. :caf I would love to learn to make sour dough bread! :drool

I only bake at Christmas usually, then I make about 100 dozen cookies or more. But I use new dinner recipes at least once a week. Most recently, I have perfected my recipe for Pho. We discovered a good Pho restaurant a couple years ago and I have been experimenting with it ever since. Living out in the country means cooking a nice dinner at home is better than driving an hour to a fine restaurant. Mine is delish now. :cool:

I'm going to take the time to go through your bread making posts, that is something I was trying a few years ago and gave up. :caf I would love to learn to make sour dough bread! :drool

DH & I rarely eat out for the same reason...it's not only easier to eat at home but usually cheaper and better tasting.

@ronott1 is the sourdough guru around here, he'll drop in sometime today most likely. No matter what type of bread you want to make, don't give up! Sometimes it's a matter of practice and getting the "feel" for it to be successful. I still remember some of my earliest disasters :lol: but they were learning lessons.

I just went back to be sure I read this correctly...100 dozen cookies? :th

I'm impressed!

Please do share your Pho recipe. :drool

Back
Top Bottom