Any Home Bakers Here?

Two loaves of KA basic sourdough loaves just went in the oven.
@N F C burger buns in the bowl rising ready to be made into balls and flattened.
Buns flattened and rising.
DW and her sister are making black (with a few red) currant scones.

Hope you like the burger buns Bruce!

I love scones. Those are a very, very rare treat around here, DH doesn't care for them so I have to wait until I have someone else around to help eat them.

Alright made the Fruit muffins did not add sugar to the top as there is a full cup in them cut sugar in thoughts of BF diabetic View attachment 2271842
They look good!
I used well fed, room temperature sd starter, and the dough rose in about four hours this time (I really hope to get to the store soon!). I had to decide between the refrigerator for 12 hours, and rising in the pan for as long as I could stay up. It rose almost to the top of the pans, so I’m happy. Oh, and I added oil and sugar this time.
View attachment 2272787
The dog cut into it. I can’t blame him.
Nice job!

I just took 4 loaves of banana bread out of the oven. I think I shorted 1 batch some oil. I couldn’t remember if I put it in so I added 1/4 cup just in case. I mixed 2 batches in separate bowls. You would have thought it would have been obvious but it wasn’t.
I baked a loaf of bread earlier this afternoon.
C562F7E4-3F79-40D8-A7B5-566669132F9E.jpeg
B5B0476C-84A1-487B-B2EA-E1B82C1619F7.jpeg

I just took 4 loaves of banana bread out of the oven. I think I shorted 1 batch some oil. I couldn’t remember if I put it in so I added 1/4 cup just in case. I mixed 2 batches in separate bowls. You would have thought it would have been obvious but it wasn’t.
I baked a loaf of bread earlier this afternoon.
View attachment 2273830
View attachment 2273831

Nice day's worth of baking DMC!

He'd rather you do it at 1 AM??

Hope you like the burger buns Bruce!
The recipe has been good so far. I think these will be better than the last batch because I used the KA whole wheat for half of it rather than the whole wheat from NutsOnline. That stuff is pretty coarsely ground. Probably better for an "artisanal" loaf.

Back
Top Bottom