Any Home Bakers Here?

Guys,

I just got back from a Neurotherapy brain map. The results are actually surprising.

I cant post pictures due to confidentiality, so here is the rundown.

According to the brain map, I:

Am not sleeping well.

Naturally dont enjoy doing something while I am doing it, even if its a fun activity.

More things I cannot post, Its VERY hard to explain

And to top it all off, my High Beta brain waves are 4 standard deviations ABOVE the normal brain.

In a nutshell, I have ADHD and depression.

@jnicholes Glad that you are getting information about your condition. I seem to recall reading that a high percentage of ADHD have high brain activity.
Hopefully this information will help the doctors get you on the right meds to help you out.
Sleep. Oh, sleep is so necessary. I should know, I get about 5-6 hours a night now - which is a darn sight better than the 3 hours that I was getting before.
I assume your nasal surgery has healed well?

Guys,

I just got back from a Neurotherapy brain map. The results are actually surprising.

Am not sleeping well.

Naturally dont enjoy doing something while I am doing it, even if its a fun activity.

And to top it all off, my High Beta brain waves are 4 standard deviations ABOVE the normal brain.

It is amazing what they can scan for now!

Guys,

Am not sleeping well.

Seems like that could be useful information for your doctor Jared. Hope that gives him/her what is needed to help you out.

Back
Top Bottom