Any Home Bakers Here?

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
Guys,

View attachment 2391840

I think I found an error on a 1940 s nickel. See how the building is not symmetrical on the roof?

Im waiting for verification from an expert. Until then, it’s not set in stone if it’s an error or not
Interesting, let us know how the verification turns out!

wyoDreamer

Free Ranging
Nov 10, 2010
NE Wisconsin
Advice needed. DH and I are going to a friends house for a spaghetti supper tomorrow night, DH asked what to bring, the husband said "how about garlic bread."

I have a recipe for a Casserole Cheese Bread (post #124) and brought along a container of garlic butter, would that qualify as a garlic bread? or do you think I need a real loaf of bread - sliced with the garlic butter warmed into it to qualify for garlic bread?

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
Advice needed. DH and I are going to a friends house for a spaghetti supper tomorrow night, DH asked what to bring, the husband said "how about garlic bread."

I have a recipe for a Casserole Cheese Bread (post #124) and brought along a container of garlic butter, would that qualify as a garlic bread? or do you think I need a real loaf of bread - sliced with the garlic butter warmed into it to qualify for garlic bread?
I looked back at your Casserole Cheese Bread and that looks like it would go well with some garlic butter for a spaghetti dinner.

Top Bottom