Any Home Bakers Here?

Well, I just learned something. Apparently, to get rid of the game taste in wild waterfowl, you have to brine it in a special brine for 12 to 24 hours.

I didn’t know that. Have to try it next time I get a duck or goose.

Well, it’s late now. Good night everyone!

When I cooked wild duck, I stuffed it with quartered potatoes, onions, and apples. If I had any left over stuffing, I placed it around the duck. This helped to take the gamey taste away. I covered the outside with strips of bacon. As the wild duck is so lean the bacon helps to keep it very moist.

When I cooked wild duck, I stuffed it with quartered potatoes, onions, and apples. If I had any left over stuffing, I placed it around the duck. This helped to take the gamey taste away. I covered the outside with strips of bacon. As the wild duck is so lean the bacon helps to keep it very moist.

I actually used to do that with wild turkey when I was a turkey hunter in North Idaho.

That sounds good Ladies-Eight!

Guys,

B33E7F50-EF6D-42E1-B127-3A4AB881BB64.jpeg

I think I found an error on a 1940 s nickel. See how the building is not symmetrical on the roof?

Im waiting for verification from an expert. Until then, it’s not set in stone if it’s an error or not

Back
Top Bottom