Any Home Bakers Here?

Sequel

Crossing the Road
Feb 17, 2015
Kitsap County, Western Washington
I fed Penny Jo yesterday morning and baked sourdough sandwich bread then a batch of Snickerdoodles. They are so simple but so doggone good!
A friend of mine has been thinning out her mother’s hoard of baking utensils so she gave me some bread pans. I’m so happy to have 3 different sizes of loaf pans! My original ones DH gave me for our first Christmas 46 years ago but they are on the small side. All this time if there was a little too much dough I’d have to offload some to a glass one I had that I never liked.
Happily the middle size ones are perfect for @Aria’s sourdough sandwich recipe!

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
I fed Penny Jo yesterday morning and baked sourdough sandwich bread then a batch of Snickerdoodles. They are so simple but so doggone good!
A friend of mine has been thinning out her mother’s hoard of baking utensils so she gave me some bread pans. I’m so happy to have 3 different sizes of loaf pans! My original ones DH gave me for our first Christmas 46 years ago but they are on the small side. All this time if there was a little too much dough I’d have to offload some to a glass one I had that I never liked.
Happily the middle size ones are perfect for @Aria’s sourdough sandwich recipe!
Good pans do make a difference!

Top Bottom