Any Home Bakers Here?

I'm getting ready to use my new springform pan The Kid got me for my birthday recently. I'll be making a no-bake cheesecake out of a box mix. Don't hate, it's practice, lol! My question is, how do I prepare the pan? Do I need to grease the sides and bottom, or can I use as is? It looks kinda non-stick to me ... 🤔

I'm getting ready to use my new springform pan The Kid got me for my birthday recently. I'll be making a no-bake cheesecake out of a box mix. Don't hate, it's practice, lol! My question is, how do I prepare the pan? Do I need to grease the sides and bottom, or can I use as is? It looks kinda non-stick to me ... 🤔
I still grease mine

I have a no-stick springform pan and I don't grease it. I think you need a bit of friction on the sides for the cheesecake to rise up (anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it).

Recently made a Yogurt Cake. Greased mine and lined with parchment. The Cake directions. Aria

Back
Top Bottom